- Vitamin A: speed up the healing process, prevent breakouts and support the skin's immune system and it promotes natural moisturising
- 4 x Hyaluronic Acid Complex: Three-dimensional moisturizing efficacy that improves the skin elasticity from within
- Vitamin C: is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance
- Salicylic Acid: keeps pores clean and unclogged, it prevents future whiteheads and blackheads
- Jojoba Oil: hydrates the skin, balances natural oil production, delivers antioxidant protection, and has anti-inflammatory effect
What is Skin Tint?
A skin tint is a medium coverage and lightweight texture that feels extremely light on the skin and gives an even skin tone. skin tints help your skin breathe properly and don't clog your pores.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua/water/eau, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glyceryl stearate citrate, glycerin, coco-caprylate, talc, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, alcohol denat., cetearyl alcohol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, retinyl palmitate, salicylic acid, panthenol, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, disodium edta, pentylene glycol, sodium citrate, citric acid, pantolactone, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77492), iron oxides (CI 77499).